I was tagged by aravis713 to do this =)
I want superwhohufflepuff, yunging19, soberactionsdrunkthoughts, willisahappygrahamcracker, frostbitebite, evilisalwaysthegood, the-adventures-of-sawyer, bozartorchedthemeadow, lifeascallie, jewelblue, and hickmame
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
Questions I was asked:
1. Because I was watching x-men today, if you were a mutant, which one would you be?
Charles Xavier. To be able to read minds and communicate and shit… That’d be pretty cool
2. Best movie you’ve seen in theaters this year?
22 Jump Street
3. Star Wars or Star Trek?
I’m gonna get shot for this… but neither…. I’ve never seen either one and I don’t really want to….
4. Coffee or tea?
Both =) but not straight coffee…. like a mocha or something.. and almost anything tea related =)
5. Tell me a fact about yourself. Anything you want.
I have ten fingers.
6. Least favorite color?
7. Are you Joseph Fink, creator of Welcome to Night Vale?
We all are Joseph Fink
8. What color is your toothbrush?
Ummm like a dark turquoise???
9. Favorite song?
Probably Anaconda cuz it’s super funny and catchy that I automatically love it
10. If you were a bender what would your element be?
Water Bender no question
11. Favorite pokemon?
Squirttle… Or Ralts
1. Most difficult thing you’ve ever done?
Um I studied abroad in Spain last semester… Going to another country was kinda tough
2. Best present you’ve ever received?
I don’t know… My papa gave me a car. So that was pretty neat =)
3. Most interesting wildlife you’ve ever encountered?
A deer??? I don’t know…
4. Favourite kind of bread?
Potato bread or sourdough!
5. Last book/movie that made you cry?
Um I don’t like things that make me cry….. so probably Les Mis when it came out…
6. Most cherished childhood item?
Probably a blanket that someone made for me when I was a baby
7. Furthest you’ve ever gone from home?
about 5,500 miles
8. One thing you can’t sleep without/can’t sleep without doing?
9. Favourite kind of pie?
Apple or Chocolate
10. Video game you’re best at?
Just Dance. I don’t know why cuz I can’t dance worth shit…. but my wii doesn’t know that..
11. Something you’d like to do/accomplish in the next ten years?
Um hopefully have a job as a teacher.
And my very own eleven:
1. Dream profession?
Bilingual teacher, or child development researcher
2. Something you love about yourself.
Well I’d like to think I’m pretty funny and I do like my humor..
3. And something you hate.
I have a really short torso so it makes me look fatter than I think I actually am…
4. Who in your life do you trust the most?
Um probably my best friend Ali aka superwhohufflepuff.
5. What do you love about that person?
We never judge each other and can do anything and be silly and ourselves.
6. And what do you hate?
EVERYTHING!!!! no just kidding… Um sometimes she takes things too personally but i don’t think it’s something to hate… I think that’s just a thing that bothers me sometimes…. I guess… Idk not really anything. We get along pretty damn well I think and I love her dearly I don’t know what I would do without her.
7. Are you happy in your current school/job?
Um mostly. I’m a senior this year and I have a lot of stuff I’m doing so it’s pretty stressful. But it isn’t awful….
8. Are you happy in your current relationship/ being single?
I mean I don’t hate being single, but I am getting a little tired of it… Wouldn’t mind switching it up a little bit.
9. What would you change if you had a time machine? (that only goes backwards)
Um maybe to the beginning of my sophomore year where i made some bad decisions….
10. Favourite movie and TV show?
Goodness gracious… Ummmm I don’t know if I have an answer for this.. Favorite TV show might be Psych… but I’m not sure…. Favorite movie would have to probably be like Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl…
11. Would you ever kill anyone? (if you already have, who was it?)
I mean maybe if it was in self defense…. Otherwise I would wonder what would occur in my life to promote that decision…
Ok I suck at making questions so I’m sorry….. Ummm ok here we go
1. If you could learn any language in the world what would you choose?
2. What superpower would you choose?
3. If you could switch places with anyone who would you pick?
4. Favorite food???
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. What is a bad habit of yours?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
8. If you were stuck on an island what are 3 things you would bring with you?
9. Would you rather be stuck on the island alone? If not, who would you want with you?
10. What are 3 things you are looking forward to in the next 6 months?
11. How old are you?
JESUS CHRIST I HAVE GOTTEN ABOUT 45 MESSAGES PLEASE STOP
Omg i’ll smile forever
id cry from happiness i think
that last gif will be me in 3 hours
edit: I was dead wrong
ok lets see what happens
OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED
Can we talk about Spy Kids 3 for a second because it’s just the MOST BAFFLING CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE EVER
First we open to LITTLE BABY SELENA GOMEZ
THE PRESIDENT IS GEORGE CLOONEY?
Later we see Juni’s grandpa who is KHAN??
who spends the whole movie chasing a butterfly
THE VILLAIN IS SYLVESTER STALLONE
WHO GETS VILLAIN ADVICE FROM THREE OTHER SYLVESTER STALLONES
ELIJAH WOOD SHOWS UP
ONLY TO DIE IN THE NEXT SCENE
Then we find out that the president was actually the villain the whole time which makes ZERO SENSE but leads to this glorious George Clooney Sylvester Stallone impression
Then we get Antonio Benderez doing this?
AND THEIR UNCLE WHO IS STILL MACHETE
AND THEN STEVE BUSCEMI SHOWS UP ON A FLYING PIG FOR NO REASON
HOW WAS THIS A MOVIE???
plot twist: JK rowling writes a series on voldemorts point of view
"i looked in the mirror and cried. i look like an egg"